- Tonba Camera Bag – 1no
- Rain Cover – 1no
|Inside Dimension||48x32x16 cm|
|Exterior Dimension||52x36x23 cm|
|Laptop Compartment||48x32x14 cm|
|Back Panel||Air Flow System|
|Front Panel||Full Open Front Access|
Tonba Video/Still Backpack is made with rugged, water-repellent ballistic nylon with a interior that is gear-friendly and won’t harm the fine finish of your equipment. The bottom panel has been made waterproof if you need to set it down on the ground.
it’s rated to hold your two pro DSLRs, 6-8 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8), mono-pod, shotgun mic, audio recorder and phones. Specifically, it will accommodate your Canon or Nikon pro body or video cameras such as a RED (Epic, Scarlet), Canon C300 and Sony. There’s also room for your 17″ laptop held in its own pocket since you’ll always shoot and need to download and transmit ASAP. Dual side pockets are provided for your mono-pod and shotgun mic. In addition, storage space is plentiful including interior padded dividers to configure the guts of the pack to suit your gear and keep it separated and organized. A front accessory pocket is for your small stuff that you always need rapid access to. Side cargo pockets are padded and also readily accessible for additional accessories.
Carrying the Roadie II is a breeze with its contoured, adjustable expedition-grade harness and wide waist belt. Since the pack holds a ton of gear, the high density foam keeps you comfortable while you are out and a top grade grab handle is also included for rapid access from your car or off a luggage rack.
Even though this is a water-repellent pack, Tonba has included a rain cover since outdoor shooters often come up against foul weather.
Expedition-Grade Harness: Contoured shoulder harness and waist belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems. High-density foam padding won’t compress or break down over time or with heavy use.
Built-in Protected Laptop Storage: A front padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 17″ and is quick and easy to open at airport security.
Secure, Rear Camera Access: The access to the main camera compartment is located on the harness side, which provides safety and security when working in unfamiliar or crowded locations. Equipment cannot be surreptitiously removed from the front side while the bag is being carried.
- Waterproof Bottom Panel
- Keeps the bag dry and protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Versatile Interior with Adjustable Dividers
- The bag is built with a weather-proof coated ballistic nylon exterior, a ripstop nylon interior, YKK zippers, Duraflex clips and heavily-reinforced stitching
- Front Accessory Compartment
- Pockets to organize small accessories like cables, hard drives and filters
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Padded side cargo pockets for accessories
- Hypalon Accessory Loops
- Heavy-duty, Hypalon (polyethylene synthetic rubber) loops on the sides of the bag provide mounting points for accessory pouches, carabiners, keys
- Collapsible Water Bottle Holder
- A collapsible water bottle/beverage holder is built into the belt